Optimizing the Social Support Strategy of Iberdrola Clients
3 key strategic objectives
- Improve customer service: offering a personalized response, which is more comfortable for the customer who prefers to use social channels as a communication platform with Iberdrola Clients.
- Offer useful content: daily support for the client, with valuable content about registration processes, savings advice, mobility … and everything that affects Iberdrola’s clients.
- Work on online reputation: know in real time the main issues for customers and thus provide an agile response, thus improving the perception of Iberdrola Clients.
We strive for a customer-based identity
In HABITANT, from August 2016 to May 2019, we had the challenge of providing extra value to Iberdrola Clients, so that it had a strong identity, within the Iberdrola ecosystem itself. We perform a methodology, which had a clear starting point: to find a positioning of Iberdrola Clients as well as a differentiating action plan:
1. We conducted an exhaustive investigation analyzing, not only the Spanish but also the international competitors, to assess what and how they were doing in their respective social media.
2. We developed a strategic creative concept, in addition to:
- Redefine the role of each of the social platforms.
- Develop a tone and voice according to the attributes of the brand.
- Focus on all communication around the client.
- Believing in innovation with new formats of audiovisual content more current and attractive.
3. We collaborate directly with the agents of Iberdrola Clients dedicated to listening to the client and answering their queries on social channels.
4. We rely on technology, with advanced ticketing tools, to classify the requests of each user and store a history of each case. This helps us give quick answers to the different queries from users and do a proper follow-up, to help and improve customer service.